Where can I get a male shirt template?

NdaCloud

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to make a t-shirt but I can't find a male shirt template.   I downloaded some templates but they're clearly female templates.  Where can I get a male shirt template?

Btw, when I tried to create a shirt in world it wouldn't stretch far enough to cover my stomach and my avi wasn't tall, so I was told to choose jacket instead of shirt.  But, this time i will be making it out of SL using a template and gimp, so I'm not sure if i need a shirt template, or a jacket template.  I want it to look like a shirt but cover my entire stomach. 

There is no such thing as a male shirt template unless you want to buy something with the artwork already done.  Here is more information about clothes and links to templates for creating original designs.  The same templates are used fro both men and woman and it is the shading and artwork you use that makes it for men or women, or even unisex.

You have two choices.  Use a jacket template to make a one piece garment.  Use shirt and/or undershirt and underpants templates as an alternative.  If you plan on selling the shirt, you may want to offer both options to give the customer max flexibility  Most customers appreciate having garments on as many layers as possible.

• Like 1

I use the Robin Wood UV templates which are neither male or female and can be downloaded here:

http://www.robinwood.com/Catalog/Technical/SL-Tuts/SLPages/AVUVTemplates.html

I have never made male shirts (I only make clothes for me). I would expect that you would simply draw some things such as the neckline differently. But the the templates themselves have no gender.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.