How i can get no more ban ?

M4nuuBaynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

If you have been suspended or banned by Linden Lab from Second Life, attempting to get around the ban by creating a new account is itself a violation of the Terms of Service.  Sorry, once you do something bad enough to get banned, you STAY banned. 

You may appeal the ban by submitting a Support Case to Linden Lab, but they very seldom change their minds.

If you mean you have been banned from one particular place, and not all of Second Life...well, the land owner obviously does not want you there.  The land owner makes the rules, and can ban anyone he or she chooses, for any reason or no reason at all.  I suggest you find someplace else to play, and stop harrassing this owner or location with alts.

• Like 2

A ban can be circumvented.......there are ways. But no one here is going to tell you how. First reason is that most people here happen to like (even love) Second Life. Even with all it's faults (real or perceived). And second no one here wants a trouble maker in SL.....be that a griefer, copybotter, pedophile or just plain thief. Linden Lab uses the ban hammer very seldomly.......and when they do it's pretty much a lead pipe cinche that the ban was deserved and was for a major offense. In short, if LL doesn't want you around then no one here wants you around either.

If it's for a ban from a region then the owner of that region (or parcel) has his/her reasons for the ban. It's his/her choice and no one here is going to intervene on your behalf. Take that up with the owner directly. If you figure out how to get around the ban and anyone gets knowledge of that think of what you did......you did something to get yourself banned then turned around and compounded your offense by breaking another rule. I would never help someone like that......in fact I'd ban you from my place for what you did to the owner.

Editing to add:

Lindal is a property owner.......and you just asked how to circumvent a ban.  She is probably one of the very last people to ask about getting around a ban.  You ain't very smart are you?  :smileyvery-happy:

if i ask a question here is for get an answer... i am not more smart ? you dont know what's mean be ban for no reason !!!!!!!!!!! so plese dont say to me u ar very smart i ask help here and if some one can't give it to me i wrong the place for get an help !

You came here to get an answer on how to circumvent a ban. You didn't come here to ask the procedures to appeal a ban (you got an email to the address you associated with your account explaining how to appeal the ban). You asked a landowner how to get around a ban.........that, M4nuuBaynn, is what I was referring to about not being very smart.

But, then, coming to forum owned and operated by the same people who banned you to ask how to cheat the system and circumvent a ban is not very smart either. So, you are not very smart on, at least, two levels.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.