Sign in to follow this  
Donivan Blackrain

Adult Male seeking family rp

I'm looking to either join/start a rp family. I prefer a small and intimate group of dedicated people. I had that once and really enjoyed it: a mother, sister, brother and a daughter. I was married before and not really seeking to get into another SL relationship as the ones I've endured before have more or less driven me crazy. So NO, not going to be someone's spouse.

I usually rp in medieval sims and have my own medieval home, but I'm not strictly into that setting. When I lived with my daughter she went to modern schools and had a modern bedroom. We also had modern things around the house.

My ideal would be to have SL siblings (adult or much younger - I'm always an adult), a mother or father (or both) , a daughter would be nice to have again (as long as she doesn't mind a single parent and isn't trying to monopolize all my time and attention)

Send me a message inworld if anyone is either interested in starting something with me or adding me to a pre=existing family. I take rp seriously and would really like to find others who do as well.

Thanks!

I just created a new character and would find it fun to be a sibling for a change instead of an only child. I mainly role play in a medieval setting. If interested please feel free to contact me Inworld. My name s Keltora Edenbaum. Thanks!

Hello, I am trying to learn about RP cuz I'm interested in starting, but have never done it.  How do you stay in character if you're in a mood that day to be different??  I'm beginning to think I'm borderline Bipolar, lol.