My one complaint about female skins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok this is going to sound realy bad at times but I recenetly was in a club were the same topic was braught up and rehashed for over an hour!

The topic? well for all the great skins out there they all assume you are going to try to put Dolly pardon to shame for size. yes even most the little girl skins I have seen. there are a lot of use girls and yes a lot of fembois that like the girl kins but we want small breasts. the way these skins are made now you look well endowed even on a male shape. So while there are a lot fo great skins out there with many options please consider when you are doing those options to add one for small breasted people.

Thank you

tattoos

most of the top skin designers have a selection of cleavage tattoos that you wear over the base skin. they really good. can get tight cleavage for a corset/ballgown all the way down to just a hint for bikini tops and that

I got 4 types tattoos for my skin plus the default on the skin itself. i get off LAQ. all the other top brands have them as well 

I've never heard of cleavage tattoos - I'm assuming you mean something that makes the cleavage deeper or not so deep.  I haven't looked at skins in awhile.  The one I'm currently wearing is Belleza.  Will have to check to see if they have this option.  I did get two skins with the one I purchased - one that has more cleavage than the other. 

Thank you for this info, 16. :)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I've never heard of cleavage tattoos - I'm assuming you mean something that makes the cleavage deeper or not so deep. 

yes thats it exacto. they pretty good. the skin creator makes exact same skin tone as the base skin. so perfect blend

same with eyebrows as well. can get them in tattoos as well from your skin maker these days. blonde thru red and brunette to black. they pretty good as well bc can change to match your hair and outfit

+

other really nice tattoos are hair ones that you can wear on your head. so if your prim or mesh hair not fit exactly then they blend in the tattoo. so you not get leaky head. and not get that clumpy look on the back of your neck

can get a whole bunch of hair tattoos for free from Amacci. they got every shade imaginable to fit all the color/shade hair they make. they match lots of other makers hairs as well pretty close. I buy some hairs off them  just bc of those tattoos

The replies above are correct; the good skin artists have been making "cleavage enhancing" layers for a while. In almost all cases they are sold separately though, so look for them with other enhancements made by the same creators (mixing one brand's skin with another's enhancements usually does not work well). Also get a full pack - tattoo, undershirt, shirt, and jacket - so you can combine them with other clothing that might be less diverse.

As a girl in both worlds, I was very happy when they started making enhancements two years ago. I am not busty in real life and felt odd watching a more well-endowed "me" running around Second Life. The condition was exasperated when viewers starting providing "bounce" to our tops. Thankfully I can now adjust my look and buoyancy so fears of self-inflicting black eye injuries is solved! :matte-motes-big-grin:

hahaha. think of themental picture you get from reading this directly after reading a thread about sl brands crossing into rl.

Yep. Now I'm thinking of someone in rl geting a tattoo to make their cleavage more obvious. Just imagine that process. lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.