I need help with bug, already checked all my computer but I can not connect

bezerra20

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

What's the bug you are experiencing?  Not being able to connect does not equal a bug.  It sounds like you are experiencing some other issue that is preventing you from logging in (or connect).  Normally a failure to connect with the Second Life servers is an indication of something not quite right with your connection itself.  That can range from a corrupted or incorrect network interface driver to the SL servers.  There is absolutely nothing anyone can do here except throw out guesses about what your problem is that is preventing you from connecting (or logging in).  Those guesses are not likely to help you much. 

So, do yourself a favor (a favor that will give you a much better chance for a resolution to your problem).  Computer specifications...........we need them to help you.  Also how do you connect to the Internet (wireless, wired, cable, DSL, is a router involved, etc.)?  A simple way to get the computer specs that will help people to help you is to launch your viewer (don't even try to log in) and under the "Help" menu click on "About Second Life".  Copy those specs that are listed and paste them back here.  If you can't get to the log screen then you'll have to dig a little on your computer to come up with your video adapter, it's driver version, and your computer's system memory (RAM).  That's the very least anyone needs and for your connection your download speed is important (it needs to be at least 1 mega bits per second or more for a solid, reliable connection to the servers). 

Please don't start a new thread to give that information.  Go the "Options" in the upper right hand corner of your post and "Edit".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.