My login in failed changed my location n put my correct password in please help

ghostliquid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

As of above who do I ask if my account is ok my error msg is login failed sorry er couldn't log u in please check to make sure u entered the right username and also  your caps locks off don't have a Scooby doo what to do  so my account has been deavtivated ry sumthn what must I do ppl 

3 answers to this question

Does it ask for a last name> That would be Resident. 

Did you check the email you used to create the account? If Second Life deactivated your account, you would get an email.

You could reset your password.

Did you try reading the Login failure information, in the link I provided, in your 2nd posting?

• Like 1

Second Life doesn't have an error message that says, "login failed sorry er couldn't log u in please check to make sure u entered the right username and also  your caps locks off."  It does sound as if you are typing in the wrong password, though.  As I explained in your earlier thread:

If you know your username but have forgotten your password, go to the password recovery page. Enter your username and click Send Instructions to have instructions on how to create a new password sent to the email address connected to the account . You'll need to answer the security question you chose when creating your Second Life account. Be sure to check your junk mail/spam folder.

If you can't recall the answer to your security question, just contact Customer Support, preferably by opening a support case. You'll be asked to verify your identity and, working together, we can reset your security question.

We apologize in advance that support cannot retrieve passwords. Luckily, this won't be an issue once we reset your security question.

Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT to add information. Please do NOT start a new thread.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.