Sign in to follow this  
jeremy123

In search of..........

I am searching for a female submissive. But hey, before you jump the gun and rapid fire IM, there are a few requirements. She should be outgoing, fiesty, have a good head on her shoulders per say. Not afraid to let her feelings and emotions shine through. She should also not be so into a constrained lifestyle. I am not a hard edged dom by any means, if anything I am what many consider a "daddy" type dom. As in I am caring, loving, nurturing all with a firm hand behind it. If you think this is you, lets talk a bit and see where is goes. I do not and will not collar ANYONE right off the bat. If you are seeking that kind of rash hasty decisions, you should look elsewhere. These things don't happen overnight irl, so why on gods green earth should they happen in sl if you have a general understanding of the lifestyle? Thank you for allowing me to rant a bit and i look forward to hearing from you. I am on generally after 6pm slt during the week and on and off on weekends. I am in the est time zone (slt +3).

Thats the second (or already third?) time you are searching isn't it? I can't speak for everyone, but your picks would make me rethink any actions of showing interest. Buts thats just me and my guessing of course.

My picks are of my sl family and also a reminder of my sl marriage. I am no longer partnered and she is now my rl but we both still have separate sl's. If that makes any sense.

I got no clue what is or isn't in your picks, but I've never seen anybody -male, female or otherwise, in or out of world- get a response to the paragraph type/want ad sort of thing.

I say just meet women. And after meeting them discuss what it is each of you is into and does or doesn't like.

You can meet your sub and meet a lot of other women you might want as friends.

Hey Jeremy, I always wanted to try the submissive thing but I didn't want it to be super strict..I would like to do some things like..wear shoes ( I love my shoes). Message me inworld and we can try something out.

jeremy123 wrote:

173 views and not a single reply, how disheartening

That's because the subject line didn't say what you were looking for.

I was expecting Lenard Nemoy.

I feel let down.

jeremy123 wrote:

My picks are of my sl family and also a reminder of my sl marriage. I am no longer partnered and she is now my rl but we both still have separate sl's. If that makes any sense.

More often than not, the Drama Llamas with the "DONT F**K WITH MY FAMILY OR I WILL SEND YOU TO THE ER!!! RAAAGEEEEE BUTTHUUURRRRTTT" crap in their profiles are childish immature people. Do you really think anyone would be scared you will actually send them to the ER? How would you accomplish this?

I just asked about the picks, because it wasn't clear for a third person who those relations would stand next to the new one. For me as a female, it would feel strange to date a man who celebrates his former relationship in such a big way.

I agree. Id always feel like second. In a relationship that is never good. You should always make you partner feel like a King or Queen and nothing less. If I am your woman I am number one its my picture that deserves to be displayed.

Nobody is treated any differently in world as far as being with me. The only exception would be if any rl hanky panky were implied which isn't going to happen. A pick for anyone else would have just as much meaning and be just as heartfelt and sincere as long as people can get out of the mentality that they are being treated secondarily. Me and my rl do not interact in that manner any longer because it makes no sense when we have our rl's to do that. What happens in sl stays within sl, of course feelings and emotions come forth but who can avoid that? Anyone with me is held in the highest regard and cherished just as dearly as my rl. As far as my "abilities" to do anything to anyone, to indulge such banter here would not only open me to ritacule, but honestly it's not your business how I carry myself when it comes to my sl family which is also alot of my rl family. That's about as far as I am willing to put out at this time.

You are right. Do as you will and do as you feel needs to be done... However we aren't the ones looking for love. You are. And this might be why you aren't having such luck. You may take the advice or as you so clearly stated throw it out. Just a voice to help you out. Not hinder or ridicule. Wishing you the best of luck.

Not love in the plainest sense, just someone who can appreciate a daddy dom who loves, cares and cherishes vs simply barking orders.