My boyfriend's game keeps crashing

Iribeth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My boyfriend started playing so we could play together, yet since he had to leave earlier tonight when he tries teleporting it keeps crashing. He is sure his computer meets the requirements, and nothing he does seems to help. He is only playing as a free member so he doesn't have access to some things, and I think this is one, but I can pass on any answers this receives. It is frustrating us both, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

Iribeth,

Please have you BF post his experiences and error messages here so we can help him.

I'll guess, and this is only a guess he is having internet connection performance issues...But without detailed information it's hard to tell you how to proceed.

He can log into answers as this is a forum open to all SL users.

If your firewall is blocking outbound TCP port 12043, then teleporting, viewing the World Map, crossing regions, and related activities won't work. See Using Second Life with a firewall for more information. 

BTW, it's probably better if your boyfriend comes and asks his own question so he can give us details that you might not know.  :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.