How do you get rid of the default hard stomach? (Firestorm file)

Reicheru Carpaccio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok I've seen quite a few posts about this, however I'm looking for the Firestorm file. I had it a while back. There was this file that needed to be imported into the Firestorm viewer folder (on windows at least) and it would take away the "stomach armor"/"washboard" whatever thing that makes the avatar look like she/he has a plastic/metal stomach. It made it so the stomach moved (more naturally) with the rest of the body instead of this thing sticking out in certain positions. Please tell me you all know what I mean. We all have it. lol. But a while back from one of either the forum pages or maybe it was a Jira problem page that I saw the solution for the extra file that needed to be downloaded and imported into the Firestorm folder. I no longer remember what the link was and I've had to reinstall Firestorm a few times due to updates and screw ups due to my massive inventory (183,670 as of right now XD). Hopefully someone knows what website I'm talking about. 

Sephina, this fix will work in any viewer whether it is Singularity, Phoenix, LL, Dolphin, etc.

Please note: This is a client side fix only. Other avatars, unless they have made the change themselves will see you as having the plankboard tummy.

Just some info about Firestorm: On first launch, you will remain a cloud until the items you are wearing are loaded into the inventory. Definitely recommend a nice quiet place to do that.

ETA: fixed spelling and grammar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.