Sign in to follow this  
nausicaa Dinzeo

japanese mesh tube socks

heya

nice socks

my advice to you is to ask the creator of your mesh avatar because it is hard to fit the already existing socks to non standard avi and I think you are not able to use alpha,

also I think that any other creator will not be able to do it custom cause they do not have a model of your mesh avi to fit the socks

so good luck)

it's not a problem for mesh avatar because mesh avatar that i have has very powrful HUD and rigged mesh avatar :)

i ask to mesh creators if they want make socks that i'm searching ( rigged mesh socks can be better ) pleaseeeee!!!

this is mesh avatar ( rigged on shape!!! )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/estella_thereian/8353660711/in/faves-naushika/

It does look like it could be trouble to find socks that fit well. Her shape does not closely follow the LL shape (that is a good thing really!) and you would not be able to use the mesh body with socks designed for an LL avatar, if a close fit is wanted.

There is maybe good news. This avatar comes with socks and they are modifiable. It should be possible to make a custom sock texture, but it would take some trial and error because a UV map is not supplied.

the shape of avatar is rigged on ll shape ( i weared mesh shape on ll shape ) infact many mesh clothes are wearable on mesh avatar without problems. I think that mesh avatars can be the next step of SL especially with HUD layer of new generation like this...

can i know how modify mesh socks for mesh av ?

the mesh socks you are looking for would have to be made by the creator of your mesh avatar. Mesh on mesh will not work unless the meshes are the same shape. what i mean by that is, if your eg has a specific shape (which it does since it is a mesh av) then the sock would have to have the same shape. Mesh does not conform to your avatar yet.

it seems that something in our conversation is going wrong) cause you've been told about 3 times that you have a mesh avi that has solid shape and the socks can be made by the person who has this avi in 3d model on his/her computer to fit perfectly... but you keep saying that this is rigged and etc... if avi is rigged this doesn't mean that the shape is the same as SL standart avatar is... this is the problem/// when you create something in program (blender/3d max) to have mesh you NEED to have a model to create on. many people use SL avatars of standard sizes (there are 5 for female and 5 for male)... some designers do custom stuff for one shape only (but they still need proportions for that shape)

and you have the shape that do not have proportions! you can not send your shape to designer for instace, cause on your sl shape you wear the mesh avi whos shape is not the same as SL avi shape....

hope I did explain clearly and this returnes us to the 1st step... go to the designer who made the avi and ask for custom socks, or I saw the post here about sockes which go with this avi)

good luck)))