Clean install,or the any other known tips didnt help. Still dancing in the last 10 hours.

Jibibaba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

oh darn! Were you dancing from your own HUD, someone else's HUD or a club dance ball? A character test should have removed all attachments and HUDS so I can't see how it can be something you're wearing but check worn items and detach all just in case. If you were using a club dance ball, go back there, click the ball and select Stop. /1stop or /99stop will stop many dance HUDs and dance balls. Try those too. I have to go out now but will check in later. Hopefully someone else can come up with some ideas too.

• Like 1

Very weird cause i went back to my house and it started again there. It is rented skybox so probably something is wrong there. All your tips i already made and those didnt help there. But when I went other land and it stopped. Thank you all of your help

If Stop All Animations or a magoc wand device only works for a few minutes and then your dancing starts again, then you are either wearing an object that is animating you or it is in something nearby.  Naked and bacl is a good start at checked for attached objects but don;t forget to check your inventory for ALL worn objects. If you are using Firestorm or another viewer that has a WORN tab in inventory, it will show you all items.  If you are using Linden Lab's V3 viewer or another viewer without a WORN tab, type (WORN in the search box in inventory to do the same thing.  A worn item may be transparent or inside your body ... not easy to spot.

If the dancing only happens on one sim, then it's more likely that the animating script is in something that you had to click or sit on recently ... like a dance ball or a chair.  You can use beacons to locate all scripted objects.  Go to World >> Show More >> Beacons (or CTRL + Shift + Alt + N) and select Scripted and then highlight or beacons to make nearby scripted objects show up.  Try removing or disabling suspicious ones until you find the animator.  Sometimes simply clicking the object again will stop the animation too.

• Like 1

Ok i found the problem. Our intan dance ball is broken or i dont know, the beacon tip is showing the BLUE ball is scripted and that is moving me . But how ? I never jump on the blue ball. Now I was curious and jump on the blue ball and pick another dance, actually I tried all of dances again on the BLUE ball, and now it seems fixed. Thank you again for everybody who helped to me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.