Why can't I upload mesh in Aditi after I can upload mesh in Agni?

Live Foxglove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello, you have to do the tutorial again for Aditi here: https://secondlife.aditi.lindenlab.com/my/account/ip/tutorial.php

Also the inventory databases on Aditi get full from time to time and Linden Lab engineers have to clean them manually, this happens once / twice a month, and until this gets done, many things on Aditi will refuse to work.

• Like 1

The really GOOD news is that you can now get to the tutorial rather than a blank screen (lots of unhappy folks on that one).

Aside from the second tutorial for Aditi, know that from time to time (more than twice a month) the servers just don't upload. And there are some of us that they upload for less often than that (smile). But it IS getting better at least for me and some mesh making friends that I have checked with.

If you haven't completed the mesh tutorial for Aditi you "should" get a message telling you that with a link to the test. Assuming you did not (if you haven't completed it), know that it has been VEEEERY bad on Aditi since last night but the restarted some of the sims (at least the Mesh sandbox I was on) and things are up again now. So you might want to give it another try.

It "is" a testing grid. We can't complain too much.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3681 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.