Noticing a lot of Mesh makers putting...

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I notice a lot of Mesh outfits are putting there own shapes into the outfits. This is nice however I spent a lot of time with my avi and I don't want to change my shape for an outfit. I don't mind the the occasional **bleep** and tuck when needed but to straight out change an avi for an outfit? I pray with does not become the norm. Any one have any thoughts on this?

It can be useful to see the slider positions the item was built around. Mesh items can automatically adjust for certain slider positions like "bone lengths" but not "soft tissue" settings. In particular, breast gravity and cleavage are important to know (and in RL these change every time you put on a different bra.)

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely agree, I find it kind of annoying that so many tops and dresses have boobs a mile apart, too.. It would be nice (although a bit more work for the designer) if they could include versions with different measurements like a larger or smaller bust. Sometimes I have to adjust my avatars boob size just to fit into a shirt(and I normally only have them on 50-55 which is not even big at all), and although it doesn't greatly impact my look, it's still annoying to have to adjust things like that for each different outfit. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.