Automated begging avatars

sunshine Juneberry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i was two stores today and got the exact same story from two different people.

The first one i just thought was was maybe i little self absorbed and that why i didnt get appropriate responses to my responses. The second time, i realized it was automated, especially after i called her a scammer and told her to f&^% off, and she went on and on telling me her problems while complimenting me.

maybe its not a scam but tell me if these IM's seem very familiar

AV #1 omfg it's been so long!!! How have you been

just kiddddding we never have met before! Sl takes forever to rez and you're the only person I can see!

AV#2  omg how are you, it's been so long since I've seen you!

just kiddddding we never have met before! Sl takes forever to rez and you're the only person I can see!

Both go onto say how their BF made them leave SL and how theyre starting all over again...OMG did i tell you how nice your av looks, did you do that shape yourself?....and then back their problems, and then get around to asking for 300L$

I know people asking for L$ is not that big of a deal, but this is the first time i had seen it automated. To get it twice in the same day at 2 different stores, makes me think someone is running a serious scam. Hopefully no one is falling for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.