Reliable, Devoted, Custom Builders Wanted for infantry weapons, aircraft/armored vehicles.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need custom, reliable and devoted builders/texturers to build a total of roughly nine Vietnam Soviet era weapons and roughly twelve to fifteeen modern Ukrainian weapons. I will pay 1200 to 6, 000 lindens for the weapons unscripted full perm. I also need aircraft and Vietnam era armored vehicles built/textured as well as modern aircraft and armored vehicles for The Modern Ukrainian Armed Forces. Please kontakt me in world for further details.

Oh yes let me spend a couple of hours for $3.00~$20.00 USD

To get custom work of any quality, especially asking for anything of quality which will require time or "devoted" builders you might want to fetch a higher standing offer. Even offering minimum wage (US) you are undercutting by far. Sure SL is different, but the work that creators put into it is their time that they could be using otherwise. A -decent- not even high quality gun would take at least one hour, then unwrapping it and getting a nice texture would take another one to two hours. So lets say they spend four hours, at minimum wage thats $29. 

Maybe I should just get this on a notecard for copy/paste

I do not mean to be offesive in posting this, just brutally honest.

Anyhow, Best wishes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.