I upgraded today, I approve of SL is still.Proceedings of the premium was, but still not at a premi

deep Ansia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

I do not understand your question completely, but an upgrade to Premium is instantaneous.  If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 1

Hmmm, i think i may have a similar issue.

I upgraded in december, sl offered the a pretty price for the premium quaterly-plan.

On my profile-page, under account i'm premium-member, but in my sl-profile inworld, nothing at all.

Also still waiting on the promised bonus of L$ 1''000 for inscription, and the weekly amount.

I said me, ok let's pass the hollidays, maybe with beginning year all will be done. But nothing, still waiting !

I think will have to send a ticket, or call on one of the tel-number for assistance... brb ... !

By all means, call the billing office. You should be receiving your weekly stipend. The L$1000 sign-up bonus won't come until you have been a Premium member for 45 days, but you should be getting that L$300 every Tuesday. As for your in-world profile, you will never see anything there to indicate that you are a Premium member. That is between you and LL, not something that the rest of us can see, so it will appear on;y on your own dashboard at secondlife.com.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.