How do I find someone who payed me lindens recently, so that I may pay them back?

BlissyBlitz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You see, this question spawned because I recently broke a rule without knowing.  I wanted an item from the marketplace for 50 l$, but the card I usually use to pay for lidnens wasn't being accepted.  So I asked one of the groups I was in if anyone would lend me some lindens, and to remind me to pay them back.  Someone DID pay me the lindens, but I was reported I think and banned from the group because they thought I did this all the time.  Or course, I don't, and I didn't want to "scam" anyone.  So, as promised, I wish to pay this person back-- now that I have more lindens.  Is there a way I can do this?  And will I be banned from SL?  :(

OH! And now that I know this is against the rules, (which, I didn't, and I recently got scammed by a bot myself.  ^^") I will NEVER try it again.  :)

3 answers to this question

Hello,

you can look in your chat log, at least if you were using the official viewer you will find a message in the chat log like 'Resident XY paid you 50L$'.

Here is a quick tutorial from Torley that shows how to find the chat log:

ETA: You can also check your transaction history: https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php?

• Like 1

The fastest way to find out who would be to use the trasaction history per the link https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php?lang=en-US

As long as this was not more than 30 days ago you should find the name there.

BTW you should not get banned as long as a bunch of people did not report to Linden Labs in an abuse report. Even so they may just give you a warning but you never know.  These days there are so many scammers it is hard to trust anyone or feel right about helping someone with just 50L. So that would be why you were kicked from the group you asked in.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.