• Announcements

• Xiola Linden

The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fattman

Group Land Security Questions

2 posts in this topic

Hi I have land deeded to "Group A" I am the owner of the land and group. I want to be able to have another group administer the land security " Group B".  I deed the security device to Group B in which I am the owner on my land.  I give eject/freeze permissions to group members. They can't eject anyone in fact the security device does not even see other avatars only myself and Group B members. I find that totally strange.

Question: Must the security device  be deeded to the group that owns the land  or just in one of the same groups of the land owner?

I don't want other people to have access to the land owner group. I want a seperate group to admin the security. Is this even possible to do?

Thanx!

Needs to be deeded to the land group, i.e. group A. Giving members of group B access to it depends on the objects capabilities then - stuff like that can be done with "child objects" set to (but not deeded) a different group, e.g. group B.