what are the rules on blooline huds being purchased for new players

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You're not going to find a rule on something like that in the TOS.  It's not the sort of thing that Linden Lab worries about.  If there's any sort of "rule", it would be something that the vampire community has agreed on voluntarily.  I have no idea how they would enforce it, if such a rule existed.  You might try posting your question in the Role Play forum to see if anyone in that area has ever heard of this.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

You're not going to find a rule on something like that in the TOS.  It's not the sort of thing that Linden Lab worries about.  If there's any sort of "rule", it would be something that the vampire community has agreed on voluntarily.  I have no idea how they would enforce it, if such a rule existed.  You might try posting your question in the Role Play forum to see if anyone in that area has ever heard of this.

• Like 1

I'm an active Bloodlines player and can verify from firsthand experience that a 1 day old avie can purchase and use a Bloodlines hud.

I'm not sure where you got the figure of "30 days", since the only limitation I'm aware of is that a noob avie must be at least 14 days old, IF they do not have a hud.

They can buy a hud even if they are only 1 minute old, and then can immediately bite and be bitten.

I don't see the "rule" in the Bloodlines Guide either, but I've had enough 1 day old avies purchasing huds through my vendor, that I can attest it is fact and not fiction.

I've always felt this rule was in place to keep those nasty spampires from biting all the noobs as they exit Orientation Isle on their first day in SL.

Rolig is absolutely correct that this is a Bloodlines rule, and not a TOS issue.

(Edited to add last line.)

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.