Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jinx Requiem

Lola's Tango Applier? o.o

Recommended Posts


Ellie Bilasimo wrote:

I know exactly what Jinx is saying.  I am having the same probem with several different makers of tango compatible clothes.

 

Most "appliers" work great just by adding or wearing.  But, some "appliers" show a button on a HUD in the bottom center of the screen saying "press to apply" but nothing ever happens.  I have tried to dissect the HUD to see what's in it, but there are no scripts or anything - very frustrating.

 

Does anyone know how to make the Applier HUD work?

 

Heeeellllppp!

 Sorry for the slight necro, just throwing an idea out here: Assuming the appliers is suitable for tangos and you tried out Dress Top, did you try Dress Bra? It's a separate layer that stays invisible unless you select it. Of course, the applier it self could be broken, you can always contact the store owner about it.


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Ladies, speaking for all of us forum vultures.. Can we get some pics? please?

 

Bikinicouch_001.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Azura Lowbeam wrote:


Ellie Bilasimo wrote:

I know exactly what Jinx is saying.  I am having the same probem with several different makers of tango compatible clothes.

 

Most "appliers" work great just by adding or wearing.  But, some "appliers" show a button on a HUD in the bottom center of the screen saying "press to apply" but nothing ever happens.  I have tried to dissect the HUD to see what's in it, but there are no scripts or anything - very frustrating.

 

Does anyone know how to make the Applier HUD work?

 

Heeeellllppp!

 Sorry for the slight necro, just throwing an idea out here: Assuming the appliers is suitable for tangos and you tried out Dress Top, did you try Dress Bra? It's a separate layer that stays invisible unless you select it. Of course, the applier it self could be broken, you can always contact the store owner about it.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Ladies, speaking for all of us forum vultures.. Can we get some pics? please?

 

Bikinicouch_001.jpg

 

TY TY TY!! now we just need some more from others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theyre absolutely beautiful and I also have the Lolas Tango clothes for it but the applier doesn't work..I'm sure I don't quite know how to use it..I did everything they said, I wear the bra dress first then when I try to apply my top , I press the button and it just doesn't work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excuse me, but where did you find your mesh boobs at? I'm looking everywhere, even on the marketplace, and can't find them D:

Thanks for helping if you can! ^^;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


KazkanAntram wrote:

Excuse me, but where did you find your mesh boobs at? I'm looking everywhere, even on the marketplace, and can't find them D:

Thanks for helping if you can! ^^;

i sent you a LM..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe in a future upgrade they will have at least a little bounce .. not too much, just a natural bounce.  They are fantasy breasts of course, and such voluptuous boobs would rarely be found in the real world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a slight "bounce" script you can get for your Tangos off the marketplace.  I cost about L$25 and only works as you are walking.not dancing or other stuff

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be sure you have Lola's TANGO breasts and not the natural or push up breasts.   The mesh appliers will only work with the TANGOS.

I was going nuts trying to figure out how to make them work until I figured out I had the wrong boobies.

 

Lanie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


AliceAngelface wrote:

Maybe in a future upgrade they will have at least a little bounce .. not too much, just a natural bounce.  They are fantasy breasts of course, and such voluptuous boobs would rarely be found in the real world.

i'm gonna guess you have never watched porn...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome and actually I have to thank Ivey Deschanel from Sn@tch, who helped me figure out what I was doing wrong! 

Sn@tch is a great place for good quality low price clothes and a lot of her newest items have appliers.   

 

Lanie

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing happens when I try to press the button, my boobs still stick out.  I've tied two different outfits by two manufactors.  What am I missing?????

 

and the breasts I got are labeled  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (BOXED)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...