Lola's Tango Applier? o.o

Jinx Requiem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

yayyyyys actually did some searching on how the heck to get these hud appliers for lola tangos to work

and I stumbled on the creator of lola breasts website now I feel like a dork but this should help all of you!

I to had the issue nothing would happen when I clicked the applier hud

sooooo my sl duh moment

click your lolas for the menu > clothing and put on a default tank top/ tube top ect nowwwww click the applier hud when you have the right default clothing on via hud your new outfit applier will show up!!!!  ( every outfit may use a different default clothing so click the optional versions of lola tops till it shows up)

so ya smexy naked breasts are the issue gotta put clothing via hud on to make the applier work :)

hugssss hope it helps

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeps I had this same problem with the applier hud not working

duh sl moment of the decade

simply click your lolas > clothing > tank top ect ( then click applier hud ) your new top will show up when your wearing the right default lola clothing setting!!!!!

vuala gorgeous bobies now have clothes :) hope this helps

hugssssss

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. I am not experienced in mesh breasts but here is my problem:

I have Lola's Tango Mirage breasts and they always stick out of my dresses. I have read that when I touch the breasts, I will see a "clothing" option in the menu but it doesn't. I'm stuck. Please help me.

• 3 weeks later...

ok someone please help me, i boughten 2 diffrent types of lola tango boobs...i get the boobs on..but anytime i place on an applier.....like for a top..or for skin applier to match skin i bought....it doesn't do anything.....literally nothing...someone please help i don't want my money waisted

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.