Bought several items on marketplace and not received any.

Dracona

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought an item on 28th Dec, no delivery. Contacted seller and she resent item. It's been over 24hrs and still no item in my inventory or recieved items.

My husband had 2 items bought for him for xmas by a friend and he also has not recieved either item. 

What is going on?? How can we get our items?

PLEASE NOTE: it has not been discarded. it is not in trash, it is not in my inventory, in objects or recieved items, I was not 'away' or anything that would mean being discarded. It has been over 24hours... WELL over. I did contact the seller, they DID resend and that too was over 24hrs ago and I have not recieved that one either

2 answers to this question

Hello,

please see English Knowledge Base - Unreceived and accidentally discarded items

Unreceived and accidentally discarded items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

32px-KBnote.png Note: If an item purchased on the Marketplace using PayPal or a credit card is not successfully delivered to you, the credit or debit will not appear in your transaction history, and the merchant will have no record of the purchase. Simply try to purchase the item again.

If you accidentally discard an item, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely requestredelivery of the item. Often the merchant will understand and redeliver, especially if the item in question isn't  "no-copy." Unfortunately, Marketplace deliveries, unlike items sent manually from another avatar, are completely discarded and can't be retrieved from the Trash.

• Like 1

OK, since it's been over 24 hours on two separate attempts to send you purchased products [One automatic and one a resend by the merchant] lets assume that your inventory cache is "corrupted" shall we? Please perform the following correction steps:

1) Easy - Standard Inventory Loss Discussion

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss

2) Easy - Clear your Network and Group Caches and login at nice quiet place and time. Let your inventory build up and see of the purchased Object or Folder shows up.

~ f this fails ~

3) Harder - Perform a Clean reinstall of your SL viewer of choice. I recommend Firestorm or the Original SL Viewer for this task this time.

SL Viewer Instructions: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-Second-Life/ta-p/1375231

Firestorm Instructions: http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_clean_reinstall

Please let us know if either of these steps resolved your issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.