why do i get 2 streams at my home when I only choose one and why can i not stop the second stream..?

PhantomSmoker420

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok, so recently whenever I am at my home which is a LL premium home and I hit the play button to listen to the stream of my choice, I also get a second stream which I cannot stop and is not listed anywhere in the settings... the second stream is always exactly the same...  If I stop the stream of my choice and restart it, the second stream will start up again, but from the beginning of the track / tune / stream and is always the very same...

2 answers to this question

I suggest you file a JIRA BUG report.

You could provide a landmark location so we could check out what is happening. I've never seen two parcel streams on a single parcel. But, there can be other sources.

If there is a television or radio nearby, it should show in the list of audio sources. If it isn't showing, there is a problem.

This happened to me a while ago and it was kind of spooky until I realised what was happening.  I was set to autoplay media and I had a video set as land media - so - the video was playing on an endless loop on the land and when I switched on a music stream I had that plus the sound from the looping video :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.