TBD blank / Idle Animation / Beta Grid not accessable

Jackal Koskinen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've taken a few peek at some of the other posts. I honestly stopped playing secondlife a while ago. I was into sculpting and while the process got easier the more I did it - I return to the big mesh update. I like it. However I've run into more problems following videos than I have ever with sculpts.

First off the TBD price estimation doesn't work. I click it and it gives me an error saying I don't have enough $L without ever telling me an estimation to begin with.

Second in the videos I have viewed the "preview" of the model once you start moving in-world the preview model also uses your current animation. Where as mine stays at the default idle.

Last and not least! Auditi isn't accessable to me. I've read that maybe it had to do with a object limit - made a new character. In the end I still can't access it. I've tried putting a different spawn point in Auditi that I've read about via forums. Nada.

I see all the problems people are having and I don't want to add to the list. I can do my own googling and research and play around with the 3D programs. If it matters my process is Zbrush - Blender(both newest versions). Anyways, thanks for any help. Appreciate it.

Looks like you have several issues. Here is what I know about some of them.

I am completely missing the preview using an animation issue. I am guessing this may be about clothes which I know nothing about.

BUT if you can't get into Aditi even with a new avatar it may be the password bug which is mentioned on the mesh wiki. You can only have one person on Aditi per password. So you can change one of the passwords, wait 24 hours (sometimes less) and you may be able to get on fine.

Once you are on Aditi you need to complete a NEW mesh certification test for Aditi. You also need to do that as well as have payment info on file (not necessarily used) in order to upload mesh on Agni.

IF you have PIOF and have completed the mesh upload certification (you can check your mesh upload status in your dashboards) then you should be able to estimate.

There are times when the uploaded doesn't work. There are some of us that have MORE issues than other :D. I have been working on a jira for some time now and whatever "my" issue was it is getting better. Since some friends of mine (other countries even) have noted an improvement on uploader uptime then I am guessing it effects a fair amount of folks. But better is a good direction.

If you can NEVER get the estimator to work, have mesh upload status OK and some money to upload with then I have no clue. Hopefully some of the possibilities mentioned will help you get to Aditi and try your hand a mesh.

Good luck

Edit: Also while I most often use Firestorm to upload, there has been ONE (only one so far) where I could upload using the official viewer (the newest as that seems to be what they were working on in my jira) ONLY -- FS did not work. So if you keep having issues keep that in mind. Again, the uploading process while still iffy on Aditi now and then is MUCH better all around.

I'll try the password reset thing. Though both accounts have different passes/names. I did complete the mesh certification text and have payment info on file. I've tried firestorm/Singularity/And the official viewer.Thanks for the reply though, I'll play around some more and see.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.