I need a Landscaper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not sure this is the right forum but I have a home that has a basement and needs to be on land that can be teraformed but I live on flat land that cannot be altered..is there anyway I can build something on the base of this house so that the basement is hidden? It would need to look like it's on a hill I guess..any help would be appreciated! Madi.B

You could have a Sculpy hill  but it would have to be phantom or you could not go to he basement. Otherwise you would have to have terraces or other arrangement of standard prims. It could also be done as a mesh but that might be higher in prim count and problems with visibility issues.

I could build this but would need to know the shape of your basement and house arrangement. If you cannot terraform then there is not a terraform solution.

This forum is not a place to look for builders to hire, but this is really a job you can do yourself.  Since you can't terraform your parcel, you'll obviously need to build on a false surface or do some imaginative designing with terraces and walls that surround your house.  You could make a lovely set of tiered Japanese-style gardens, for example, so that it seems natural for your house to be raised.   You wouldn't need large expanses of sculpted or mesh terrain.  Just occasional small patches to suggest planting beds or grassy spots for a tree or two.  The rest can be brick or slate pathways.  Be imaginative.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure this is the right forum but I have a home that has a basement and needs to be on land that can be teraformed but I live on flat land that cannot be altered..is there anyway I can build something on the base of this house so that the basement is hidden?

If you dojn't want to add decks and terraces to hide the basement, look on the marketplace under Home and Garden, then Landscaping, then Caves and Grottos

There are hills you might be able to use next to your basement. Just be sure they are flat on one side or it fills your basement.

If there aren't any, a basement-hiding 1/2 hill would be a good product.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4094 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.