Need a girl to Adopt a Guy from my land lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well Neal, you know I really like you and would love to do you this favor, but frankly having 4 dogs, 3 cats, horses, meeroos, bunnies and a parrot (not to mention the goldfish), I need a guy like I need a hole in the head! :D:P

ETA: @ Darren, your idea is not bad but if the guy is gay, it will only make things more difficult, LOL! :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

Well Neal, you know I really like you and would love to do you this favor, but frankly having 4 dogs, 3 cats, horses, meeroos, bunnies and a parrot (not to mention the goldfish), I need a guy like I need a hole in the head!
:D
:P

ETA: @ Darren, your idea is not bad but if the guy is gay, it will only make things more difficult, LOL!
:D

You don't need a servant boy to clean up all the animal droppings?

Echo Hermit wrote:

Blimey, Neal, hate women do you? The last thing any of us needs is a Klingon :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Maybe you need to take him to a circus sim and hope they take him travelling with them when they move on.

if he was a jerk like some I would of ejected him. lol

mew mew ma mew :matte-motes-asleep-2:

I have had that happen a lot, If you dont have a security system that poofs him in the ocean on login, then you can ask him to please not log in to your place anymore, and if that does not work, eject and ban.

I personally eject them instantly.

NealCrz wrote:

hes not gay, just a young guy new to SL needs some freinds going about it a clumbsy way.  young guy  sees girl  everyones happy
;)

lol

Maybe you should have a talk with him about how to make friends in SL then send him to The Shelter, NCI or other newb hangouts where he can find other new people looking for friends.  You could also give him some landmarks as a 'favor' to some cheap skybox rentals and let him konw ifi he wants a gf he needs a place they can be together.  He may take the hint.

But before he goes anywhere else...someone should teach him about "other peoples home". Many newbies in SL come here with a mindset from MMOs where nothing belongs to a single person and the whole world is made for everyone. Privacy in a virtual world is new for them.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

Hey Neal...he can live at my land just give him my name inworld...I would like to help him..he is very welcome I have enough space and a free room...

Thanks very sweet of you.  I think he messaged you Sonja.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

hes not gay, just a young guy new to SL needs some freinds going about it a clumbsy way.  young guy  sees girl  everyones happy
;)

lol

Maybe you should have a talk with him about how to make friends in SL then send him to The Shelter, NCI or other newb hangouts where he can find other new people looking for friends.  You could also give him some landmarks as a 'favor' to some cheap skybox rentals and let him konw ifi he wants a gf he needs a place they can be together.  He may take the hint.

A shelter we will go a shelter we will go :)

I have invited him to my home...gave him a room...told him to feel free to live here...it worked 2 hours I think then he asked me for lindens.

That was the deadline....I am sorry but I removed him from my land.

I pay 2000L a week for this breedable land I have all my horses there and a house and he was welcome to feel at home but I do not give money to someone I do know for 2 hours.Although he said ok ok I am sorry but that felt wrong for me.

I am sorry Neal I hope you did not get him back now :-(

I tried to be nice but failed it seems.....

Sonja Smedley wrote:

I have invited him to my home...gave him a room...told him to feel free to live here...it worked 2 hours I think then he asked me for lindens.

I pay 2000L a week for this breedable land I have all my horses there and a house and he was welcome to feel at home but I do not give money to someone I do know for 2 hours.Although he said ok ok I am sorry but that felt wrong for me.

Thanks, I had that once but never again.
i think I'm too nice.  Pulls out the preverbial boot.

Sonja Smedley wrote:

Just want to say how sweet that was of you adn then to get that.  I'm so sorry.  Thank you for trying.  I guess I better know my noobs more.  :)  Happy New Year

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.