FULL Mainland Sim for SALE!

Harry Hyx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I'm selling my full mainland sim. The property is has no intersecting roads. It is backed by a mountain range and has a small corner of water, a rare property, truly a must see.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Warrumbungles/116/160/43

The tier is due on the 27th of every month and has been paid for until January. Tier is only 195$ a month, that's 100$ less than private region! Please send me an offer and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Harry

Harry, just an fyi - Mainland Tier dates due are tied to an individuals billing date, not to an individual sim, so the tier date due will be whatever the buyers billing date is (that date can be found in the Account Summary page on secondlife.com) which will probably be different from what your billing date is.

Tier is based upon the maximum meters held within a billing period, so if you happen to purchase land the last day of your billing period whatever tier level you are at once the purchase is made is what you pay on your billing date - so it makes sense to make a purchase as close to after your billing date as possible so you get the most days out of it.  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.