Wanted Custom Rigged Mesh Clothing & Shoes

AlyJak

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for someone to create some full perm rigged mesh clothing items and some boots. I would need them full perm and would like them to be good quality and somewhat detailed. I can provide images for the items I am looking for and would want the items in the standard sizes with the AO and shadow maps at the least. If I like the work and the person was interested I'd be willing to come to them with my many other projects. I don't mind if the creator also sells them to others, I just lack the 3d modeling skill to make the mesh items I want. :) Please im me if interested and I am online, if I am offline the ims will be sent to my email but to be safe also send a notecard. 

Thank you,

Alyjak

It will be easier to find a designer to do it for you without requiring full perm. Asking for full perm makes the price of the creation skyrocket, even though you say you are fine if the creator sells it themselves. You also having it full perm means that you could potentially sell it for a profit, and the creator will charge you more for such an item.

• 2 weeks later...

heya, well you are right most of marketplace items are around 200-1000L I saw lower and higher prices but you should also remember that items you bought there saw many other ppl who can texture and now most of clothes become duplicated, except of those clothes sold in shops where seller is the creator of the whole stuff.

so this is the difference - in MP you buy something that about 50-100 pleaple already bought before you

and asking custom creation is for you only / or you are the first one who has it on sale.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.