Sign in to follow this  
Gryphon Ronas

Did you make this dress?

I saw this dress, and I would love to check out the designer. Unfortunately, as it's rigged mesh, I couldn't edit it - and the wearer apparently hates the designer, because she refused to reveal who made it. Rather rudely, in fact.  Personally, I like to support the designers I buy from. Sadly, not everyone feels that way.

So, here's the dress.  Did you make it, or do you know who did?

Mesh Dress.jpg

I'm pretty sure there is a way to find out who made that dress even though it is mesh.  Did you happen to catch the name of the girl who's photo you took wearing that dress?

I have the name.  But reading what she had to say... Well, I think maybe I am even more interested in finding the real creator now, and I will share the name with them.

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!

You guys are awesome!

I loved the dress, and was hoping for another color, since my hair color probably wouldn't play well with the Plum.  So it was there at Sassy! in a few colors - I grabbed the gold for me, and the Plum to send to my sis.  I bet it will look stellar with her (whispers: bleached) blonde hair.

• Like 1

I figured it probably was from a kit. That doesn't much matter to me. I came to SL from IMVU where everything is derived from something else. Making mesh isn't like doing a clothing layer or rezzing a prim. It's a completely different animal.

So kit or original mesh aside, it's the texture artist that makes it what it is.

I had not seen what this particular designer had to offer. She does some very nice work. And though the person I saw wearing it tried to deny her a new customer, she got me anyway.

So if you are reading this, sweetie... Your thinly veiled threat of copy-botting my avatar failed. As if that would do any good, as I rarely wear the same outfit twice anyway. But you needn't worry about me stealing your 'originality' as you called it. I may wear the same dress, the difference being, I will wear it well. *blows you a kiss* ttfn!

I may wear the same dress, the difference being, I will wear it well. *blows you a kiss* ttfn!

I came to help you out, but it seems some other wonderful people already solved the puzzle. :matte-motes-smitten:

Btw the bit I quoted from you made me giggle. :matte-motes-silly: