New and looking for some roleplay sims...

Innalia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello roleplayers!

I'm new to Second Life, and don't plan on visiting any roleplay sims until I have customized my avatar. However, I was hoping some of you might have some recommendations for me? I'm interested in modern day life roleplay for my avatar, Innalia Decour. Perhaps a city or town where I can roleplay her life? Preferably a large city/town with several places to explore, and perhaps even houses or apartments. I'm new to the whole SL world so I don't know what is usually found in these types of sims. I think Innalia would be interested in nightlife (clubs, bars, etc.). She would like to make new friends, and meet a lot of unique people.

Other roleplays I might be interested in would include college life, medieval, fantasy... I'm open to suggestions, so please share your thoughts! I would really like to get serious on the roleplay side of Second Life.

Thanks!

Star Wars RP is always looking for more RPers. However, I think there are too many Sith wannabe "villains" running about. The jedi are sim camping and apathetic.... not jedi-like much. I personally seek Hapans, Since i have been working so hard to raise interest in building the Hapes Consortium, albeit in vain.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.