So Linden Lab Wants Us All To Be Naked?

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was actual the one about the non-humans not being realistic that got deleted. and the other post about what is on chests i think

bc all the interesting technical stuff we chat about afterwards was replied to off them then nom nom nom

the cat survive bc Trinity made a new post at the bottom (:

you dont think seriously that Perrie reported any posts in this thread ?  I really dont think he did. Or id really be surprised.

i cant tell if the some posts have been really writed in the purpose to be rude bec i m not in the mind of the pps who have writed them, but what i can tell for sure, is that i felt them as really unfriendly when i ve read them.and sometimes, for some of them, irrelevant. Ive seen already al lot of thread turning in off-topic and never being deleted... But i agree with you that someone maybe reported some posts here. Not me althought i didnt liked always what i was reading here, and i dont think Perrie did either. Someone might have had even bigger indigestion than what i had. :smileywink:

Phil Deakins wrote:

Maybe most of the thread was removed because it had gone off-topic even though the OP joined in with the off-topic discussions. If that's the reason for the cuts, you'd better get your party organised quickly, Trinity, before this discussion also gets axed
:)

I did not RIC anything in this thread.  Perhaps one of the Mod's is the Purple Unicorn I had mentioned spurning in my now deleted post about it.

Phil Deakins wrote:

Maybe most of the thread was removed because it had gone off-topic even though the OP joined in with the off-topic discussions. If that's the reason for the cuts, you'd better get your party organised quickly, Trinity, before this discussion also gets axed

I'd more or less go with someone having gotten offended by soething that was said and reporting the whole thing.

Phil Deakins wrote:

On the same session, one guy lost his willie on the way down. He'd no idea what happened to it. It was there when he jumped and missing when he landed lol.

This falls into the "Only heard in SL" type of things. 

I was chatting with a group of friends recently and casually said, "I think it's time for me to get a new skin."  Another one that fits into that category but not quite as drastic as one's errrr...."willie" detaching mid-flight. :smileysurprised:

Phil Deakins wrote:

It's an odd one. First, I don't believe than any moderator would read through all those pages of posts and delete any that s/he saw fit to delete. My impression is that mods here only deal with posts that have been reported. Imo, someone has reported the posts that were deleted. It might have been Perrie (the OP) or it might have been anyone else.

I didn't see any heat or insults or anything like that in the thread. One person said that another person had been rude (which I disagreed with) but even that little bit of alleged rudeness was incredibly mild, if it was rude at all. There were some strong views, yes, but no heat that I detected.

That's just it Phil - the mods here have such a low tolerance for rudeness/heat that they'll let nothing beyond the equivalent of chilled milk remain if a report is sent in.

People need to grow a spine and a skin.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

but now she ok lol.. she's a 16,5 years old lady still enjoying life and obviously not enjoying cat's clothes lol...

Awwww...what a precious cat.  My beloved Morris (yes, he looked just like that one) lived to be close to 20.  Seven years later I still miss him.

I had a Samoyed Huskey years ago - gorgeous long white hair.  He had to have tubes put in his ears and when I picked him up from the vet, the area around his ears and part of his neck was shaved.  I was so shocked when I first saw him.

Phil Deakins wrote:

You just concentrate on the nude party and arrange it when I'll be able to attend. If you need me to come and audition for it, just let me know

Why did that just make me think of the scene in "The Full Monty" where the guys were standing in line at the unemployment office? lol

Phil Deakins wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

oh lord ! Im just noticing this thread is turning into a naked one itself hehheheheh... ah yes, 24 to 9... what a diet ! :smileywink:

Whoa!  What happened to all the posts???

The purple unicorn ate them.

Ahhhh ok.  I really have to start getting on the forums earlier in the day.  I miss all the good stuff!

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

oh lord ! Im just noticing this thread is turning into a naked one itself hehheheheh... ah yes, 24 to 9... what a diet ! :smileywink:

Lol i can say it happened almost in front of my eyes. it was 25 pages and just after i posted a comment, pooof it went down to 9 !  im jealous for such magical diet lol

and welcome back Czari ! i hope you wont miss the planed naked party lol... btw... not my idea but Phil's one....hehehehhehe

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Ahhhh ok.  I really have to start getting on the forums earlier in the day.  I miss all the good stuff!

noooooo ! you didnt miss the naked party at all lol.... its planed for spring when our favorite chipmunk will be back..; i cant wait for at last see how look martians and chimpmunks naked hehehehehheh

And thanks for the comments on my so beloved cat... well after her.. i dont think i will get any other one... im badly faithfull and as i use to say... she 's the one....:smileyhappy:

ETA : ah and i was about to forget to ask... will you accept to be part of the judges for Phil naked audition ? :smileylol:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Phil Deakins wrote:

You just concentrate on the nude party and arrange it when I'll be able to attend. If you need me to come and audition for it, just let me know

Why did that just make me think of the scene in "The Full Monty" where the guys were standing in line at the unemployment office? lol

When I get there, the judges will be saying, "The eagle has landed" lol

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Lol i can say it happened almost in front of my eyes. it was 25 pages and just after i posted a comment, pooof it went down to 9 !  im jealous for such magical diet lol

and welcome back Czari ! i hope you wont miss the planed naked party lol... btw... not my idea but Phil's one....hehehehhehe

Did you see the Purple Unicorn? :matte-motes-tongue:

Yesterday someone began a post about a prim for sale in an in world store for 10,000L.  There were either one or two responses.  I typed in a response and when I tried to post it I got an error message saying I had used illegal http and to please correct it.  I had not used any http, much less an illegal one, so I tried to post again and this time the error message said something like "Insufficient privileges to access that page."  HUH?  The browser back button wouldn't budge, neither would the "Take me back to the previous page" selection on the forum screen so I reaccessed the forum, to see that post gone...in its entirety.

Things happen quickly around here. :smileysurprised:

As for the naked party....maybe I'll come as a naked tiny...just to add to the mix. ;)

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

And thanks for the comments on my so beloved cat... well after her.. i dont think i will get any other one... im badly faithfull and as i use to say... she 's the one....:smileyhappy:

ETA : ah and i was about to forget to ask... will you accept to be part of the judges for Phil naked audition ? :smileylol:

Totally understand re: your precious cat.  Morris had been with me through all the ups and downs of my adult life and I didn't plan on getting another cat but I couldn't resist pulling up our local Humane Society online and saw a 3-year old Calico that was rescued from Hurricane Katrina...and the rest is history.   Kali has now been the Mistress of my home for the last 7 years. :)

Judge???? *Perks*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.