Sign in to follow this  
Timothyedwardking123

The chronicles of Xcalibur

http://www.the-chronicles-of-xcalibur.co.uk/

Our goal is to build the biggest Fantasy sim on the grid, consisting of 400 Sims.Each sim will represent a town, all Unique.  For each town there will be a King elected.For example, The King of River-stone. A Peaceful elven community.

But don't think you can be king for ever, if someone challenges the King of a town to a Duel, and He or She loses, that person will take the Crown, and rule! Will you be a Evil king, Crushing the Surrounding sims?

Or a Loved King Or even Queen! Helping the people. But Do you have war tactics? and Rule Multiple Kingdoms!!,

Giving for the first time, People A chance to Experience the full power of good and Evil!!.From Huge city's, to the slums of dark wood.

There are around 50 sims of grassland, Giving RPG Gamers A chance to farm there breedables, in the Lush peaceful shires of Grovenhelm.

From Grand elven castles, to the Dark, Blood stained walls of Demonspire, A Dark kingdom, were the darkest soles lay arrest.

With Great opportunity for fantasy lovers, This project will be magnificent. The first of its kind.A Total RPG World, Estimated to be 20X bigger than Skyrim its self!, A Very successful RPG game.

So.. whether you want to be A peaceful farmer, with your family, happily misreading the Lush Green grass, the Sounds of birds in the distant forest of Barlik, Or A Great king, loved by his people, Siting on your throne In the great Elven halls, looking at your empire, flourish.... Or a Dark Lord. Thirsty for Great power, Planing with his minions, to rule the Grid!......

What Path will you choose?

Come play!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thorstone%20Camp/206/133/37

We are also now taking Region Orders and other Rp sims to connect. Were also looking for Partners Who can Help with this Project.

ok, but when i follow your link, i land in Thorstone Camp. There are 2 sims, nice, but all what i see is one empty sim, and one other with zingo-machines, lot. The sim is nice, just nature with trees, but i ask me, where are the rp-sims ? :catsurprised:

I got a feeling that instead of posting as if this grand rp universe was up and running that post should have read more like "this is the plan, please contact to pitch in a whooooole lotta money and time to help make it a reality".

And I base that on these two phrases:

.....taking Region Orders.....

.....looking for Partners Who can Help.....

Great showmanship. But  so much that it blotted out the part about none of this being possible unless the audience can come up with a buncha money to put into the existing sims AND purchase the other proposed sims and them join them onto his two.

Doesn't mean its a bad vision. Cooperation between sim owners is how the 999(however many) sims of gor came to be the "world" of gor in sl. Just wasn't *explicit* that he was asking for something.