Merry Christmas, all! Best wishes for 2013.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Just to add to Rolig's great thread, and the great Answers already provided here, I'd like to add special Christmas wishes to absent friends, especially to those who may still lurk, you are missed on these forums/answers.

And to those in the UK who are already in their beds waiting for the arrival of Santa's sack (!), wait for meeeeeee !!!!

• Like 6

Merry Christmas to you Rolig! That's incontestably the best topic of the year in this section!

And Merry Christmas to Peggy, Charo, Echo, Karen and all those who read or post here. Have a wonderful holiday and, please, if you would like to add any comment, use "options" > "Edit" at the upper right corner of your post. :D

(PS: this thread makes me see life in pink: should I update my graphics card? ::P)

• Like 6

Merry Christmas, Rolig, and all the volunteer helpers here!

And Merry Christmas to any Lindens who may be lurking about.  We promise to keep denying your existence in the coming year!

Finally, Merry Christmas to all the people who come to this forum looking for (and usually finding) Answers.  This place would not exist if it weren't for you.  But PLEASE use Search before you post!  Santa's Answer Elves are overworked, and re-re-re-re-answering the same questions makes them sigh wearily.

I don't have a clever, witty remark to end this with.  I'm going to curl up in my robe and slippers by the fire with a Christmas cookie and a new book by my favorite author.

• Like 6
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2834 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.