Sign in to follow this  
ILUMINATIUNDEAD

How Do I use A hud/animations?

So I want to use a hud, I attach it and when I click the animations my character does nothing. How do I make huds/animations work? I'm so desperate I can't figure it out. Btw I bought the 

'Shoki Animation - Hard Sex HUD V1.5'
MLPV2.4z7"

I'm such a noob. Please please please help I have no clue how I can hug and kiss people and stuff on here and it's driving me nuts!

The HUD should rez out pose balls for you and your partner to sit on.  Once you do, you can use the menu to choose the aniamtion.  You have to be on lland that you own or that you have permission to rez prims on for this to work.

are you attaching it to your screen?.....go to your inventory, select your hug by opening the folder, right click on the hud and selecet from the drop down box "attach to hud" ..once it appears on your screen, you can right click it and move it around....

I have the box that gives me options on things like "hug" "kiss" or whatever but when I click it. It does nothing. It shows : Hug in the chat box or something but nothing ever happens!

if its the hud i see on marketplace, you have to :

1- attach it the way someone told you before, this mean somewhere on Hud

2- check that the land you are allow scripts to work and above all, allow visitors to rezz objects. This hud is supposed to rezz objects and pose balls when you are using it, if the land is not allowing pp to rezz anything, so you cant use your hud there. You should first try it in an (adult) sandbox, to see what the options this hud is offering to you.

3- then once pose balls or objects are rezzed, just sit on one of them and invite your guest to do the same  and enjoy :smileywink: