Sign in to follow this  
Chiara Riddler

I see my profile any more

I see my profile any more, I've been using my avatar with the problem that I can not see my profile ... I am using the SL Viewer .... I get a white page appears and I will always be prompted to login but I ... but even if I'm logged it again, do I have any insight on my profile page ... which is white ... but if I'm with another avatar einlogge viewer in the same, then everything is normal because ... beg urgent help

hi, 

you should try to log into ur mysecondlife.com. You can see your profile from there and even to modify it.

I would advice you to delete all pics on ur profile from there. and then try again to see your profile while you are inworld. Ive read about someone who had the same problem than you, and who could fix the problem using this way. Hope this will work for you

ahahhahah

well actually, i used smth i learnt from someone else in the forum who explained she had the same problem and then could fix it and went back to tell how. It was just some days ago, so i still remember it . This person deserve more than me :smileywink: