Metal chick / memebaser / need friends D;

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My boyfriend is usually at work all day so I often end up on SL for most of it. I'm bored as hell and need some friends to hang out, shop, just chat, and possibly brainstorm ideas for new stuff in my store (clothing, tattoos, eyes, etc). It would also be fun to find someone with a blog or something to take pictures with and actually have them seen by more than 4 people (like my sad flickr account) :S Not mandatory but it would be something fun to do. Also, I don't care if you're male or female and I am LGBT-friendly.

foreveralone.png

About me (real life):
22 years old, female, college student majoring in Game Design, huge into old school metal (thrash, death, progressive, folk, etc. fav bands include sepultura, death, kreator, onslaught, obituary, motorhead, korpiklaani, dream theater, watain, dark fortress, nevermore, accept/UDO, crimson glory etc). Love tattoos and piercings (have both irl), memebaser (I make a lot of meme jokes, if you will have any idea what I'm talking about we'll get along wonderfully), and I love taking pictures and shopping in SL. I'm really laid back and a bit of an introvert --which is probably why I tend to not meet people just by chance as I am not the kind of person to initiate a conversation with someone I don't know. I value intelligence and wit. I strongly prefer people who make an effort to type properly. I have a tendency to read things in my head as they are spelled. If you type lyke dis or like u havnt passed 4th grd, I will likely imagine you as being mildly moronic. Sorry, honestly can't help it. ;o Just making an effort is all I ask for. 

I have no objection to voice chat once I've determined you're not a creeper.

-------------

If you want to chat or hang out any time, please IM me in-world (just let me know you saw my thread so I don't dismiss it as a random add or bot). I'm really nice and I promise I won't bite your head off (unless you're being a dick, anyway).

FYI: I have a boyfriend, so don't waste my time or yours if you're looking for anything more than friends. Not that I expect anyone to swoon over me, but I'd rather get that out of the way sooner than later. I am loyal so do not expect anything beyond platonic friendship. 

Hey girrrrl. 

I'm about the same age (will be 21-years-old in about two weeks), and I'm also a college student. I'm looking for someone to just bull**bleep** with, gossip, perhaps down with a girl's night in, and all that. Into writing and graphic design -- would love to chat about ideas. I've designed a few things, and it would be fun to get someone's opinion!

What are your favorite memes? ;D
Also:

32452588.jpg

@Evee: ERMAGHERD SRMWERN HER KNERS ERMAGHERD :D

My favorite memes are probably ermagherd, bad luck brian, scumbag steve, SOON, omgrun, me gusta.. oh the list goes on. xD

I tried to search you in-world to add you but my client has been being a it derpy lately with the search function. ;o It just opens the window and never tries to load anything. Can you send me a friend request?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2992 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.