script error message

JuelsDreki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I get a scipt error message: Script trying to detach from agent but PERMISSION_ATTACH permission not set!

The objekt/script be called * cuenco de paga * 2. It was a cup of paga wich I drank. this object is not in my inventory, and I do not wear it. I think, I tried send back this object.

I get this message with standard avatar too, in different sims.

How can I delete this script?

1)  I created a new Firestorm LSL Bridge, but that was not the solution. The script be started, if I go from a sim to an other sim. I do not mean the teleport. the sims lie next to each other. I get this message without bridge in the SL viewer too.

2) I take the pure standard avatar without attachments. Nevertheless I get this message. I do not find this object or script in my inventory. The are the possibilty, that a linden employee check my avatar?

3) The question is, if send back the object, where is it now? Is that the reason, that I do not see this object?

6 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers.

The script must have got into something you are wearing.  But if you have removed everything you were wearing, then it is possibly in something called the Bridge.  Do please look in your inventory to see if you are wearing a bridge.  If you are, then remove it, and delete it from your inventory and relog.  A relog will cause a new bridge to be created.

Other answers may follow. Please keep checking back here.

• Like 1

You must be wearing it -- that's the only possible explanation.   I suspect the cup may have turned itself invisible and//or shrunk down to the minimum size when you finished your drink.     That's something people sometimes do with items from drink dispensers and the like.

If you are using Firestorm or a similar viewer, you can look at the "worn" tab in your inventory and try to find the item.   Otherwise, if you have any outfits stored from before you had the paga, simply changing into one of those should detach it.

But see if you can find it, first.   It has to be attached to you, for you to be getting that message.

• Like 1

This is not necessarily shown as an Item in your inventory.  I started receiving this error when I was simply given a purchase at a store [MODA]. I never opened it, never put it on, and there wasn't anything worn in my inventory other than what I expected, and it would come up every time I teleported to another sim.

It did show a bridge script under World > Parcel Details > Script Info, it shows up as Firestorm LSL bridge, HUD Center 2. Unless that is the original Firestorm Bridge, I'm guessing it's something the give script did from [MODA]. 

Restarted Firestorm, and haven't received the error. Will update if it's still there.

22 minutes ago, CaelanLandrig said:

This is not necessarily shown as an Item in your inventory.  I started receiving this error when I was simply given a purchase at a store [MODA]. I never opened it, never put it on, and there wasn't anything worn in my inventory other than what I expected, and it would come up every time I teleported to another sim.

It did show a bridge script under World > Parcel Details > Script Info, it shows up as Firestorm LSL bridge, HUD Center 2. Unless that is the original Firestorm Bridge, I'm guessing it's something the give script did from [MODA]. 

Restarted Firestorm, and haven't received the error. Will update if it's still there.

5 year old thread.  You would be better starting a fresh one if you need help

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.