Anyone know how to make a club ?

jessiechen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi so me and my boyfriend want to make a club . We have a lot of money already , we just need to know how to make it . (Tip jars , pop ups , contests , etc) 

So I think by writing it will be hard .... And I have lindens so anyone that has a club so know how to , please IM me and If you manage to help us make a club 

I will pay you if you want . 

Please IM me if interested 

Here's my username : 

jessiechen 

Thanks 

1 answer to this question

1. Get some land and build/buy a building that is suitable for a club

2. Go on the marketplace or to inworld shops and look for club objects. You will find many tipjars, boards, dancefloors, danceballs, poles and decoration. If you have what you want, go and decorate your club. Most of the technical items will come with a notecard that explains how to use it.

3. To submit events go to your dashboard on the website and click the button named events. Its right under the "account" button.

4. If you have open positions you want to fill (like a DJ for example) you have to look for job groups and start to search for people willing to work for you.

Last but not least I want to tell you, that you are entering a very hard business. There are many many clubs, more than anyone would need and its a hard fight to get popular. Also even a well running club will never pay you back what you put in. Be sure to do it for the fun, not for making money.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.