Wanted: Custom medieval items and scripts

Hubes Darkfold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking to have a selection of items custom made to use around a medieval themed piece of land I've set up.

Initially I'd like something of an emblem designed for me with blue being the primary color used and duel swords featured on it. I'd like to give the developer/artist the freedom to have fun with it so I'd like to keep the specifics beyond that mostly open.

This emblem will represent a medieval themed kingdom/land/nation and would then be used by the developer to create multiple items for ornamentation around the land...namely flags, banners, wall mounted shield crests, etc...

I'd also like a few small custom items...mostly signs to identify certain buildings (Inn, Tavern, etc...) and a few for room numbers and such for the Inn.

Most items I would want with Copy or Copy/Mod permissions...only 1 or two items would be Copy/Transfer.

***********************************************************************************************************

As a separate issue I am interested in having a few simple scripts made to made interactive use of log books and tip jars in places like a Tavern, Inn, Ship Rental, etc...

**********************************************************************************************************

Please message me if you are interested for more details...looking for good quality and am expecting to pay a decent amount for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.