Sign in to follow this  
MotleyFan102

Is there any kind of SL viewer for those of us with older/lower performance computers?

Question

5 answers to this question

Beside the option to try all kinds of third party viewers....

I want to warn you that no viewer can do a miracle. You can't get to run SL on a toaster. If the computer doesn't even meet the lowest of the lowest requirements you will have a less good experiance even with a viewer made for lower systems. Somewhere is always a cut-off line where things stop to be working.

• Like 1

I can run Singularity on my six year old laptop. There may be others that will work for you too. You are looking for a third party viewer based on 1.23 technology (no longer supported by LL or available for download ) .  The fewer bells and whistles the better off you will be. Be sure and find one that will also view mesh or there will be little joy in your adventure :D. Good luck.

• Like 1

It will help us a lot if you edit your original post and describe your laptop's configuration and exactly where it's falling short of the requirements. Thanks!

• Like 1