Unable to rez from Inventory. How do I get rid of Script Warning Error?

Lonewolf9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought land yesterday next to my wife's (Gabriella Graycloud).  While we both were flattening the land, a Script War/Script Warning Error appeared and suddenly we are both unable to rez anything on our land.  We were told we might need a Sim Restart.  Please help.  Thank you.

1 answer to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Lonewolf9

Please first take a look at your land details. Click on the land title at the top of your screen. It will show you how many prims have already been used, and how many are available. 

Read also the error message that comes up on your screen to ensure it is your own land that is refusing to accept your objects. (There are often times that there is a neighbouring prim that is encroaching that can cause failure to rezz messages - "ctrl" "alt" and "t" pressed simultaneously will show up any hidden objects that may be causing this problem.)

It may indeed be that your sim does require a restart.  As you have purchased land, you must be Premium members, and are therefore entitled to help from Live Chat.

Go via Support https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/  Option to contact Live Chat will be halfway down the text on that screen.

If you need to add more to this thread, please do so by clicking on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post and "edit".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.