Sign in to follow this  
Dante Krell

Looking for a Wife!

I'm looking for a nice, sweet woman for an SL only relationship. Someone who won't judge me for what I do as a living, as it is the only way I can earn money.

A playful woman who can get access to google translate just for fun and start speaking different languages, like so:

Ищу очень сладкий, покорной домохозяйки. Тот, кто не боится хочу, чтобы заботиться обо мне, но может также держать в шутками. По прихоти, я хочу, чтобы говорить на разных языках к вам в IM и местные, и вы можете присоединиться, если вы хотите!

Contact me inworld, and we'll see where it goes.

Я надеюсь, вы найдете приятный жена.

Игнорируйте людей, которые судить вам.

Knowl Paine wrote:

Я надеюсь, вы найдете приятный жена.

Игнорируйте людей, которые судить вам.

Спасибо большое. Имейте большой день!

Удачи вам в ваших поисках Данте, игнорировать ненавистников  :-)

SassyOne wrote:

Удачи вам в ваших
поисках
Данте,
игнорировать
ненавистников  :-)

Спасибо вам большое, и я буду игнорировать тех, кто судей!

Funny to see how all are talking about imaginary "haters" (what should that be?)

Good luck with google translater anyway. Hope you never try to translate German into English with that, it always messes up as soon as the sentences gets a bit over the level of primary school.

Dante Krell wrote:

I'm looking for a nice, sweet woman for an SL only relationship. Someone who won't judge me for what I do as a living, as it is the only way I can earn money.

A playful woman who can get access to google translate just for fun and start speaking different languages, like so:

I am looking for a very sweet, submissive housewife. Someone who is not afraid to want to take care of me, but can also keep in jokes. On a whim, I want to speak in different languages to you in IM and local, and you can join if you want!

Contact me inworld, and we'll see where it goes.

What could you possibly do for a livng that would make someone judge you? Why would you feel compelled to tell a "SL only relationship" about your RL?

Syo Emerald wrote:

Funny to see how all are talking about imaginary "haters" (what should that be?)

Good luck with google translater anyway. Hope you never try to translate German into English with that, it always messes up as soon as the sentences gets a bit over the level of primary school.

She wasn't imaginary, her hateful posts were taken down. And thanks for the advice xD

maybe with being worried about being judged about his living -

As we know, many women want some rich husband and many men want some model. Maybe having a lower income job is a source of insecurity. Thing is, if it's just gonna be an SL relationship, then a RL job should not matter.

Меня поражает вера людей в автоматический перевод. Откуда вы знаете, что перевод правильный? Особенно если будут опичатки, каторые ниизбежны при нибрежном наборе. Add a few typos and automatic translation is useless.

Pick Me.pngЗаберите меня товарищ! Выбери меня!

Dante, I just had to pull my Snow Maiden outfit out of the closet for this one... and I can only hope the translation is somewhere close to what I'd humorously meant.

I wish you the best of luck with your search for a wonderful playful woman.

Enjoy Yourself! :smileywink:

Lanas

WOW really guys?  I thought this thread looked familiar. It's a year old. Let it die in peace please. If he hasn't gotten the response he need from it by now I would think he would have posted another more recent thread.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I didnt realize how old this thread is. I just read it and replied. Just like you are now.

Yes but the person a few posts up must have known as the had to have been going back and back and back to find it.

Since the person who revived it is the person who made the OP, and he has a grand total of 16 posts, I don't think he had to dig too far back to find it again lol :D

Whose wife are you looking for?

If you are not too particular I have a used one you could have for free.

You'd have to pick her up, of course.

Although that's not difficult.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Since the person who revived it is the person who made the OP, and he has a grand total of 16 posts, I don't think he had to dig too far back to find it again lol
:D

Nope OP didn't revive it Moiselle did and how she found it god knows. Op hasn't posted on this since 2012 and pretty much only at the beganing of the thread.  Unless moiselle is OP's alt but I doubt it.

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

UncommonTruth wrote:

Since the person who revived it is the person who made the OP, and he has a grand total of 16 posts, I don't think he had to dig too far back to find it again lol
:D

Nope OP didn't revive it Moiselle did and how she found it god knows. Op hasn't posted on this since 2012 and pretty much only at the beganing of the thread.  Unless moiselle is OP's alt but I doubt it.

Moiselle posted 2 weeks after the last post.. then a few others, then the OP came back to it yesterday reviving a long dead post. So the OP did in fact revive it. Just like i got an email when he posted i would bet Sephina did too.

Charly Muggins wrote:

Whose wife are you looking for?

If you are not too particular I have a used one you could have for free.

You'd have to pick her up, of course.

Although that's not difficult.

Will you include a paper bag and a bottle of lotion?