Problem : Upload Mesh

Celena Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have an issue with upload mesh. Even if i have Complete the tutorial and I have already payment info used and payment info on my file,

Celstatus.pngi cannot upload mesh items. I was premium but now im basic but i think this is not a problem because i have already 2 friends that they have not premium accounts but basic accounts with payment info on file and they can upload mesh items and they have upload. When i press the link Find out how to get certified it shoes me a page that does not exist or is in maintenance. I dont know why this problem is still going on... I have both status green lol....

1) I have filled already a ticket but i havent get any help, thats the reason why i submit this topic.... if someone can help me with.... or have a ny idea why i have this problem or something.... :)

2) Im not premium but i have payment info on file and i have complete all the tutorial and both are green

3) 2 friends of mine are NOT PREMIUM and they can upload mesh items with JUST payment info on file ONLY and they have upload mesh items in game.

4) In secondlife site IT NOT SAYS that i must be premium to upload mesh items but JUST to have a payment info used...

5) in mesh status on my account it NOT SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT PREMIUM account....ONLY paymnt info used...

6) I have freak out because some people tell me that i must be premium and some others tell me that this have done nothing with premium accounts. i must only have payment info on file,something that i have already 4 years now...and linden lab do not answer me.... oh i forgot im basic xoxo!

7) Yes i have many collada .dae files to upload :)

Give LL some time to reply to your ticket, they usually answer me within 24 hours. I suggest contacting them by phone if you're that eager to upload mesh, but I can tell you straight away, that I'm not premium, never been premium, and I can upload mesh, all I had to do was turn those two options green and I was good to go.

See my post on this a bit down in the listings:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Mesh/Unable-To-Upload-MESH-verified/td-p/1752615

They know there is an issue and believe it or not it seems to be getting better. I have a JIRA thread going now and have sent in some log files. I can upload much more often (yesterday was NOT a good day -- for most folks I think as aditi was empty). 

You do NOT need to be PREMIUM to upload. 

Here is the link to the JIRA. I am not sure if you can get there now as JIRA has changed and I am SO not a JIRA person. But if you can, I think you "may" be able to add your info to mine (or maybe not) but worth a try.

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-1026

AND something that no one seems to have mentioned but is in my post is that if you are trying to upload on ADITI, you need to take a separate test for mesh for ADITI (very odd but true) so that would be the simple answer. Don't expect any help from tech support *wink*.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.