Organizing your inventory!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I had a quick question - is there any way at all to organize your sl inventory and items without logging in and being in-world? I ask because I don't always have a reason to be in world and would like to be able to rename objects and organize folders outside of sl. I really doubt already that this is a possibility - but I thought I'd inquire about it anyhow.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a sore point with me, too.  Does anyone know if LL is planning to make online/off-world inventory organization available at any time in the foreseeable future--is it perhaps on their short list of things to do?  It sure would save a lot of bandwidth--one would think they would jump at the chance to relieve some of the pressure on their servers.

But if it's not on their short list, where is the best place to make an official request?  (Since they can sell you things via the online market place, then the basic framework is already in place to access one's inventory from, say, the account Dashboard.  It shouldn't be that much harder to expand the process to include manipulation of the entire inventory.)

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.