Sign in to follow this  
Deja Letov

Come see the baby!

I have one suggestion for you..buy the bouncy chair for her. It's a little chair that you put her in and it vibrates. That thing is a LIFE SAVER! Go buy one...go buy two...I can't recommend it enough!!!

Tex Monday wrote:

I have one suggestion for you..buy the bouncy chair for her. It's a little chair that you put her in and it vibrates. That thing is a LIFE SAVER! Go buy one...go buy two...I can't recommend it enough!!!

Actually we got one at our baby shower and she loves loves loves it! It plays lullabies too. The only thing left on my wish list is a glider rocker. I'm pretty sure my sweet hubby is going to surprise me with one for Christmas.

Ya actually the conversation came up at lunch today "I wonder if SL will still be around when she's old enough to play". Makes ya think!

Oh congrats! I'm so happy when I see others find love in SL as well.

My SL hubby and I have been together since fall of 2007. I finally moved across an ocean to be with him summer of 2011 and we have been happlliy married a year this past Oct. No little bundles of RL joy yet.

Love can be found in the most mysterious of places!

Congrats again!

Excellent :)

When I saw the thread name, I was expecting a photo of a prim baby in SL or some kind of RP.

I guess you never thought things would go so well back when you were first trying to figure out "where did my hair go? How come I am wearing a box?"

I guess this just goes to show that sometimes, just every so often, an SL relationship CAN go for the best.

Went from SL to RL and now, a NEW life. Luckily, LL cannot mess things up once people take it to RL and beyond.

You know, sometimes new parents today think, "how would we explain to our kids how we met?" But by the time the babies of today have understanding, they will probably ASSUME that is how their folks met. Their question might be "How did husbands and wives meet each other before the web?"

Anyways, here is hoping that you are all together for a long time to come.