Any [completely] females who like futa/shemales?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sort of new here(A month? something like that, I haven't played too much during that time), and I'm into futa(it's impossible IRL, so might as well do it in sl) but not really futa/futa and NOT futa/male, I was just wondering if females actually liked it.

Oh, and this isn't a hookup request :P

nogoodusernames wrote:

I'm sort of new here(A month? something like that, I haven't played too much during that time), and I'm into futa(it's impossible IRL, so might as well do it in sl) but not really futa/futa and NOT futa/male, I was just wondering if females actually liked it.

Oh, and this isn't a hookup request
:P

I am very confused by your post....  What kind of futanari are you into? are you a herm? are you looking for one? do you want a ****girl or a guy with girl parts as well?

There are several groups dedicated to this inworld.

nogoodusernames wrote:

Oh, and this isn't a hookup request
:P

Who should answer that question for you?

If SL taught me one thing, then it is that there is someone for everykind of kink or look you can think of. So there might be some female avatars who are looking for a futa partner. Its unlikly that you will get a general response to that. One might say no, one might say yes.....but none of them can speak for all female beings in SL.

Your question is probably more vague and general than you intended it, particularly in an environment where virtually anything is possible. I would imagine different people reading your question have a number of different responses pop into their heads.

I'm a heterosexual female operator with a typically gender-normative female avatar.  I am not, however, opposed to being sexual with a futa/shemale/dickgirl and sometimes, depending on the individual in question, might be even more than just unopposed (bow chicka bow wow), but I am not sure I actually meet the parameters of what you intended to ask about because, in truth, it's probably not a specific interest I have in futa per se, but the rationalization that in all likelihood the individual I'm flirting with is probably a man operating an avatar with a dick and there is some novelty in the variation.  So I'm not really stepping that far out of my sexual orientation, if you see what I mean.

I've hung out in or passed through some shemale clubs (awesome spots for avi watching, btw, people get really creative with their shapes, skins, and attachments) and I've noticed that there is some variety in the avatars which tells me there is some variety in the attraction too.

Beyond that, I would have to say that I agree with Syo.  Rule #34 is a popular meme for good reason.  There is someone for every kind of sexual flavor.

Ah, thanks for answering guys! I didn't mean to be vague... sorry I prefer a male organ(ugh, censor)  and v4gin4 without testicles(not always)... Basically a female who got a p3nis somehow, versus a male with boobs.

oh, and by completely female I just meant not a futa/trans/cow/lampshade-person/whatever

Yeah, you'd probably be right assuming that xD.

@Syo - I meant did they exist, obviously not all of them would xD

• 1 month later...

By saying "[completely] females" do you mean that both avatar and operator are female? If so my thoughts probably don't count as I'm male in RL and I can't really comment about what RL women find attractive.

My avatar is basically a shemale but while she is generally femme, I like to mess with gender characteristics and physical configurations.  So sometimes she has a female shape with male genitalia, female genitalia or both. And sometimes a male shape (a femme-looking one) with male genitalia or both.

For herm "bits" I purchased these from Janzoe the only catch is they are no-mod and have a limited range of skin tones. I'm just fortunate that one of them happens to match my skin close enough.

~Bailey

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.