I did a enhanced listing and i still have not seen it up when i look in the report it has 0 clicks

CBFViper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I did a enhanced listing last week and i still am not able to find it and when i go to reports i see it has had 0 clicks the payment has already come out we did it for the 15 day if  we are not going to get it up there for people to see for the 15 days we paid for then i want my linden back..Please get back to me as soon as possible about this

2 answers to this question

Hello CBFViper, this is a resident to resident forum, there's no lindens here.

The listings have been bugged on and off for a while now, and unfortunately we can't help you with that.

Go to https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ & submit a ticket in the Marketplace category telling them your issue. My fingers are crossed for you to get your listing fixed or that you'll at least get a refund.

There are  --- I'm guessing here --- hundreds of enhanced listings in Marketplace, and they rotate into view at random, so the chances of seeing any specific one when you log in to Marketplace are slim.  I suppose that means you shouldn't worry about not having seen your own listing.  On the other hand, other people may not have seen it either.  As iCade says, people have mixed feelings about enhanced listings, and there are periodic problems with Marketplace. I know that some of the big-scale merchants use them all the time.  I have never figured it economical for a shop of my size.  The only way to find out is to try it, as you have.

You can ask, but don't expect a refund, BTW.  Per the TOS (sect. 3.3): "Linden Lab does not accept returns or provide refunds of products or services purchased from Linden Lab."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.