I was charged 50 $L from my SL wallet by the System with out any notice of it WHY?!

Pheonic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

It's virtually impossible for anyone to steal your L$, but it is possible for people to scam you out of it.  In one of the most common scams, for example, you may click a scripted object that asks permission to debit your account.  If you do that unthinkingly, the object then transfers a hefty chunk of your account balance to the object's owner.  Such scams are fortunately not very common, though, and you can avoid them by paying attention when you are asked permission.

Check your Transaction History at secondlife.com >>> Account >>> Transaction History to see where L$ have come from and gone to during the past 30 days.  The most likely possibility is that you belong to one or more groups that expect members to share in group liabilities and assets.  If the group pays to post events in Search, for example, all group members share in the cost. If the group sells land or some other asset, all members get a share of the income.  If you don't want to pay your share of a group's liabilities, just leave the group.  Meanwhile, don't get too excitied.  Be glad that your balance only went down by 20 cents.  :smileywink:

• Like 1

You know........

I've been looking behind the curtains to see if "The Matrix" is really here but the performance is just not there. [solution: Everyone pony up .22 cents please] - Sorry, tongue very much in cheek.

The System is not out to get ya - LOL

The answers before my post cover it perfectly..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.