Snapshot Preview - Picture size options behavior - Room for an improvement

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To take high quality photos, I alway need to use custom and then set the sizes manually.  They stay available, until I log off, then they are gone.  I assume that is working as designed.   SL viewer 3.4.2 is what I am using.  Looked for a way to suggest an improvement as a requirement, but did not see where that is offered on the site now.

Desired states that would be an improvement:

1. At least save the Custom settings values from session to session.

2. or Allow the user to create a few (3 even) personalized settings,  that might include the abilty to remove the SL assigned defaults.  Place that in advanced if there is a concern about complicating the UI

3. and Allow the user to define which snapshot values are defaulted.  now its always the screen size

If I do select custom, the navigation dialog requires you to first take a picture, select custom and retake.  Just time consuming, and requires more clicking.

In the interim, is there an XML file that is a container for the values now showing on the Snapshot Preview dialog box?

Thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2851 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.