copy and past friend list troubles T_T

Tuski1488311805

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I need to copy and past all my friends to a note card but when i do this it pasts as calling cards ): I need just plain text can any one help me T_T  and i dont want to do it one at a time that would take me forever.

I hacve tried pasting it in note pad and still nothing i have pasted in word all and still get nothing ):

3 answers to this question

Instead of copy & pasting your friends into a notecard right away, paste it into a simple notepad that comes with windows. Then select all the names and copy and paste them into your notecard.

That's what I do when I want to copy and paste something without words automatically becoming a link like in the original text :)

Nope.  There's no way to copy a friends list or a list of calling cards.  That information is not stored in a way that you can cut & paste.  HOWEVER, you can come close by opening your web profile at my.secondlife.com  and then selecting People >>> Friends to see your friends list there.  You can cut and paste from there to Notepad.  You'll get a mess of garbage that you still have to edit out, but that's faster than typing all the names in.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.